Structural steel shed with one floor level and sloped roof. Building side is covered with steel framing to support panel and top of building has fascia all around the structure.
- Base plate layout and details
- Floor framing plan and beam connection details
- Roof framing plan and rafter connection details
- Roof purlin plan and purlin & sag rod details
- Structural elevation along all grids
- Bracing Connection details
- Side framing elevations and connection details
- Fascia elevation and connection details
This is a complete set of drawing required for a structural steel shed.
Certainly useful for structural designers, detailers and drafters.
|Plan Category||Steel Details|
|Units||Detail, Elevation, Full Project, Plan, Section|
|Download Notes||Customer Notes: 1. Block created on AutoCAD 2022 & saved as 2010 version file. 2. Share your feedback or difficulties (If any) to "email@example.com"|
|Terms and Conditions||I agree|
You must log in to submit a review.